Skip to Main Content
Benefits of Research Data Management
Data management is a key part of responsible research. Good practice in managing your data will ensure benefits ensue for you, your fellow researchers and the wider public.
- Funding and regulatory body requirements are met.
- Research data remains accurate, authentic, reliable and complete.
- Duplication of effort is kept to a minimum.
- Research data keeps its integrity and research results may be replicated.
- Data security is enhanced, thus minimising the risk of data loss.
Data Sharing and Management Snafu in 3 Short Acts