Google Calendar is a web-based calendar, so if your phone has a web browser on it, all you have to do is go to m.google.com/calendar (on your phone). You'll get a mobile version of Google Calendar that's optimized for your device. No setup required.
MyLifeOrganized (MLO) is a personal task outliner and to-do list manager which will help you to organize your goals, projects and tasks into a tree. The To-Do list with actions that require immediate attention will be generated. This list of next actions will be sorted in order of priority to keep you focused on the most important tasks. MLO is an ideal tool for Getting Things Done (GTD).
Dragon Dictation 2.0 is an easy-to-use voice recognition application powered by Dragon NaturallySpeaking that allows you to easily speak and instantly see your text content for everything from email messages to blog posts on your iPad™, iPhone™ or iPod touch™.
Dropbox for iPhone:
- Bring your files with you when you're on the go
- Add files to your Favorites for fast, offline viewing
- Easily upload photos and videos to Dropbox
- Share freely with friends and family
EndNote Web delivers tools to:
- Search online resources
- Save Web of Knowledge SM records directly to an online library
- Collect and organize references
- Format citations and footnotes or a bibliography